Run-of-Mine Quality Enhancement
Objective of this service is to homogenize the quality of raw material from mines.
- Data Collection: For raw material requirements, operating and performance parameters.
- Data Analysis.
- Identification of Cost Heads such as quality control.
- Developing the Activity-Cost Head Matrix & Identification of Cost Influencers.
- Strategic Action Planning.
- Identify options available for effecting improvements in quality by aligning quarry scheduling to optimal raw mix design.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis to select the best option(s): Action planning.
- Develop Action Plans for facilitating the implementation of the strategy mix chosen highlighting:
- Strategy description.
- Timing for implementation.
- Implementation costs including CAPEX.
- Expected benefits.
- Activities involved in execution (including responsibilities and time-frames).
It helps in saving costs and reducing variability in ROM quality.